This powder-to-foam exfoliant employs microgreens, stone crop and rice flour with adzuki powder to infuse skin with a youthful looking glow. With its light fizzing action, this revitalizing formula gently invigorates the skin and removes impurities to reveal a beautiful, brighter looking complexion.
Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 120 g
How to use:
Dispense a small amount of dry product to wet palm of hand and add a few drops of water. Rub hands together to create a foam and apply to face using circular motions, careful to avoid the delicate areas around the eye. Massage into skin before rinsing thoroughly with water and patting dry.
- Stone Crop: Hydrating and moisturizing; brightens and revitalizes the look of the skin; reduces the appearance of redness due to dryness
- Detoxifying Microgreens Complex (Broccoli, Radish and Clover sprouts, and Detoxophane from Swiss cress sprouts): A potent blend of microgreens that protects against the drying effects of environmental stressors and reduces the signs of aging for brighter, younger looking skin
- Rice: Gentle exfoliant; buffs and smoothes skin texture
- Adzuki Powder: Exfoliates, rejuvenates and brightens skin’s appearance
- Skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Skin appears plumped and refined
- Complexion is polished and smoothed
- Skin is softened for easier extractions
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.