AWARD WINNING VEGAN NUT FREE GLUTEN FREE
Soothe and soften dry skin with a lightweight body oil that absorbs quickly, leaving a matte satin finish. The combination of stone crop and arnica makes this lightly scented oil ideal for massage, hand and foot treatments or daily moisturizing.
Retail Size: 8.2 oz / 240 ml
How to use:
Dispense an appropriate amount of oil for massage and warm in hands prior to application or apply to cleansed skin as a moisturizer. Leave on. Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Alternatively, mix 1–3 drops of oil in your hand with your favorite body lotion or add 1–2 capfuls to your bath.
- Stone Crop: moisturizes and brightens the appearance of skin
- Arnica: reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Rosehip Oil: hydrating; antioxidant-rich; source of EFAs, Vitamins C, E and beta-carotene; improves moisture, tone and texture and minimizes the look of dark spots
- Avocado Oil: rich in antioxidants, proteins, amino acids and Vitamins A, D and E; moisturizes skin
- Indian Gooseberry: antioxidant; firms, tones and softens skin; reduces the look of dark spots; assists in moisture retention and protects skin’s moisture barrier
- Skin is hydrated
- Delivers a soft satin finish
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.