Nourish and hydrate the look of the delicate skin around your eyes. Neroli oil, coconut water and green apple stem cell technology fight the visible signs of aging, including the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer to cleansed eye area with light blending movements until absorbed. Leave on. Follow with an eye cream if necessary.
- Neroli Oil: regenerating, refreshing and hydrating; fragrant skin softener
- Coconut Milk: moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin
- Natural Retinol Alternative Complex: contains chicory root oligosaccharides and tara tree; smooths the appearance of wrinkles
- PhytoCellTec™ Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells: rejuvenating plant stem cell concentrate; promotes the look of skin’s elasticity and delays the appearance of visible signs of aging
- Carrot Extract: antioxidant; nutrient; source of vitamin A; nourishes and regenerates the skin with carotene oils
- Epidermis appears firmer and tighter
- The appearance of fine lines are reduced
- Eye area moisture levels are balanced
- Complexion appears smooth and rejuvenated
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.