Gentle fruit enzymes exfoliate the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for a smooth, youthful appearance.
How to use:
Dispense a small amount of exfoliant and apply gently around the eye area in a circular motion. Allow the exfoliant to remain on the skin for 5 minutes, then remove gently with a damp cloth. Follow with an eye masque or eye cream.
- Naseberry: gently removes dead cells
- Wild Black Carrot: revitalizes the skin; reduces the look of fine lines
- Raspberry: antioxidant, source of bioflavonoids
- Eyebright: calms and brightens; improves the appearance of skin around the delicate eye area
- Green Apple: source of vitamin C; tones, rejuvenates and nourishes the look of skin
- Honey: moisturizes; nourishes the look of skin
- Vitamins C and E: antioxidants
- Vitamin K: soothes to improve the appearance of skin under eyes
- Vitamin B3: revitalizing
- Calendula: soothing properties
- The appearance of skin texture is improved and toned
- Combats the appearance of fine lines, redness and puffiness
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.