Soothe irritation and hydrate sensitive skin with calming chamomile and arnica. Combine those elements with shea butter and calendula oil, and this moisturizer will help relieve the appearance of redness.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers’ Choice Awards: Favorite Sensitive Skin Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Vegan Face Moisturizer, Madamenoire’s Melanin Awards, 2019
Winner of Best Organic Facial, Harper’s Bazaar Malaysia Spa Awards, 2017
How to Use:
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Chamomile: revitalizes, calms, and balances the appearance of skin
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in vitamins A, D, and E
- Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols
- Aloe Vera Juice: soothing and refreshing
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- The appearance of redness is reduced
- Skin appears calmed
- Complexion appears toned and enriched
- Skin is left soft and hydrated
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.