AWARD WINNING VEGAN SOY FREE NUT FREE GLUTEN FREE
Calm and balance your skin with this extra strength serum and product enhancer infused with arnica, chamomile and lavender.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
How to use:
Apply a thin layer over the entire face, or apply to affected areas 1–3 times per day. Alternatively, combine 2-3 drops with an Eminence masque or moisturizer.
- Arnica: cleanser
- Ivy: tones and tightens the appearance of pores
- Rosehip: vitamin-C rich
- Horse Chestnut: tones and tightens the appearance of skin
- Lavender: restores moisture to dry skin
- Chamomile: revitalizes, calms and balances the appearance of skin
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- The appearance of redness is reduced
- The appearance of irritation and inflammation are calmed
- Complexion appears toned and enriched
- Oxygenation and blood circulation is stimulated
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.