Replenish skin with a lightweight essence that restores moisture levels. Birch water purifies the skin while botanical collagen increases elasticity and improves barrier function. An essential step that helps the skin better absorb and retain the benefits of subsequent products.
Retail Size: 4 oz / 120 ml
How to use:
Dispense a small amount of product in hands or on a cotton pad and pat onto cleansed and toned skin. Leave on.
- Birch Water: nutrient-rich; purifies and hydrates skin, leaving it toned and tightened; helps minimize the visible effects of pollution
- Snow Mushroom: ultra-hydrating antioxidant which enhances elasticity; improves skin barrier function
- Reishi Mushroom: contains a high concentration of polysaccharides which improve hydration; powerful source of antioxidants which help reduce puffiness
- Botanical Collagen: ultimate moisturizer to help skin retain hydration; reduces the look of wrinkles; skin appears tighter, firmer and plumper
- Replenishes moisture
- Visibly minimizes redness due to dryness
- Restores elasticity
- Rejuvenates for more radiant skin
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.