AWARD WINNING VEGAN NUT FREE GLUTEN FREE
Succulent stone crop gives the skin instant, deep-penetrating moisture that leaves skin with a smooth matte finish. This hydrating gel will soothe, heal, and even skin tone to minimize the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation.
Retail Size: 1.2 oz / 35 ml
How to use:
Apply a thin layer as a moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones with vitamins and nutrients
- Bearberry Extract: antioxidant, reduces the appearance of age spots and pigmentation
- Green Tea: Rich in polyphenols and antioxidants to protect against cell damage
- Bioflavonoids: enrich, nourish and moisturize the skin
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- The visible signs of aging are reduced
- Skin appears smoother and tone appears tightened
- Epidermis appears enriched and deeply hydrated
About the Brand
Eminence was founded in 1958, since then they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products.
Eminence believes in providing the best skin care products possible. Our products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Eminence continues to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Shipping & Returns
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund – including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.